Monday, March 15, 2021

And the favorites are....

 Hello and Happy Monday.  I hope everyone (who has to do this) is acclimating well to the time change.  This is a rough transition for me.

I want to thank the 6 card makers for joining us this week.  Your cards are beautiful!  I feel that so many either uninspired by this sketch, perhaps too challenging, or just plain didn't like it.  I apologize to all our usual participants that we let you down.  But to the 6 who did play along with us, again, we thank you.  You made some really gorgeous cards showcasing your creativity and beautiful paper stashes.  You all are our favorites and we applaud you.

Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you tomorrow with a sketch by Andrea.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry you didn't have more participation this week. I enjoyed the challenge and look forward to more! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh no!!! Did like the sketch, just didn’t have time to play... I had a very busy week!!
    Sketches are always great!, Hugs,
    Maria Helena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh noo!!!! Sketches are always fun!! I had a very busy week... couldn’t play ...
    Hugs,
    Maria Helena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing us all as favourites. I enjoyed the sketch although I nearly ran out of time to get it uploaded after dealing with a migraine. Glad I did make it in time.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...