Monday, April 5, 2021

And the favorites are...

 Good Morning!  We hope everyone had a great Easter weekend, however you spent it.  I made a lovely brunch for us while I video chatted with my sister.

We thank you for joining us and all your cards were wonderful!

Andrea's favorite - Card by #8 Silke

Debbie's favorite - Card by #9 Lori Tecler

Debi's favorite - Card by #1 Donna R

Margreet's favorite - Card by #4 LisaLynn and #5 Kathy K

Melissa's favorite - Card by #3 Maria Helena

Patti's favorite - Card by # Maria Helena and #5 Kathy K

Tammy's favorite - Card by #

Have a great Monday everyone and we'll you tomorrow with another fun sketch!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Melissa and Patti for liking my card!! Happy Monday everyone 💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the DT favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing one of my cards as a favorite, there are so many wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...