Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches #601

Hi all!  Thanks so much for joining us this week.  We have another fantastic sketch from Andrea.  Andrea sure keeps her fingers of the pulse of today's trends!

We also have a prize this week!  Andrea will donate a prize: 6 assorted colored mini slimline envelopes from Taylored Expressions.

Here's the sketch....

Dimensions: 3.5" x 6"


Now check out what the design team made with it!

And now it's your turn.  I know you're going to love using this sketch.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Oh my... I posted my card for this week on my Flickr gallery and I totally missed posting it here... 🙈🙈🙈🙈... it was so much fun a Mini Slim Line Card.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...