Monday, January 17, 2022

And the favorites are...

 Hello TMS friends.  Thank you to all who joined us this past week.  I'll keep this post short as many here in the US are celebrating a most honorable man in US History.  Martin Luther King, Jr holiday is today and many, if they aren't working, are doing some sort of charitable work to further Dr. King's dream.

Again, I want to thank you all who joined us.  Picking a favorite card was no easy feat!  But here we go...


Andrea's favorite - Card by #

Debbie's favorite - Card by #13 Yvon

Debi's favorite - Card by #15 Jolanda (and 13 Yvon)

Melissa's favorite - Card by #3 Donna Scholtz

Patti's favorite - Card by #


Have a great Monday and we'll see you all tomorrow with another fun sketch.

3 comments:

  1. And Thanks Debi, I missed your message over the top, sorry XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the DT favourites.
    I'll be a bit hit and miss entering for a little while but once I get things back under control I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...