Monday, October 26, 2009

And the winner is...

Good Morning! I hope everyone had a great weekend. The weather here was gorgeous yesterday and I actually got my hubby to complete a project! Yay!! Our dogs are so happy.

Well, as you know this past week was a judged challenge. These are very difficult, which is why it's done only once a month. The team and I find it challenging to choose. So by very close vote the winner is...

#18 Renata
** whoo-hoo ** whistles ** applause **

Here is her great card...


Congratulations Renata!! Not only have you won a fabulous stamp set from There She Goes, but you'll be the featured stamper on November 3rd! Please email at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com for your contact information.

And now for the Top 5...

#8 Betty
#14 Angela
#20 Laurie
#24 Kim Mc
#25 Cassie

Ladies, please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com - I need your addresses to mail out your prize. Congratulations ladies - you all did a fabulous job!! Everyone that participated this week did a fabulous job, this had to be the more challenging judged challenges ever.

Before I go on, I want to give a great big thanks to Jessica and her team for being so fabulous for this challenge. I have so many emails going back and forth with Jessica - the effort she gave to make this just perfect was wonderful! I have really enjoyed having these conversations with her and I am sad that I missed the Friday Night chat - I fell asleep. LOL

Now, for tomorrow's challenge - it is a FUN FUN FUN one!! And I am the sponsor this week. I have been collecting the items for this prize bit by bit and I think the winner is really going to love it. So we'll see you back here tomorrow for another great challenge. I'm going to give you a little hint to so you can get yourself prepared... it's not a sketch! See you tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Renata! That card is super adorable!

    Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Renata!! Your card is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Renata! And thanks for the mention! I will be saving that sketch for future projects for sure. Can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great cards were made by all. i enjoyed visiting everyones blogs. congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...