Monday, May 17, 2010

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  It's Monday and that's the day I get to announce the winners.  I love this part!

OK the winner of the prize from There She Goes stamps is...


#26 Debbie Marcinkiewicz
** applause ** cheers ** whistles **

Congratulations Debbie!!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so I can facilitate your prize.

The winner of the Weekly Card Giveaway is...


#10 Cynthia Richards
** yippeee **

Congratulations Cynthia, please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com with your card selection and address.

We'll see you all back here tomorrow with another challenge and a new sponsor is joining us this week.  This week, we have the sweet Carolyn (sounds like a song) of Busy Beauties Boutique joining us.  BBB carries a wonderful selection of digi-stamps that I haven't been able to get enough of lately.  I am honored to have won one of her challenges and was able to add several of her designs to my collection!  And if that isn't sweet enough, she also generously donated some images for me and my team to work with.  So, be sure to come by tomorrow - we're in for another fun week!


1 comment:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...