Monday, June 28, 2010

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  Happy Monday!  Today is the day that I get to announce the winners and the next sponsor!  But first, a great big thank you to Melyssa of Whimsie Doodles for sponsoring this past week's challenge.  And another great big thank you to all who participated.  I really enjoyed visiting each of your blogs!

The winner of prize from Whimsie Doodles is...



#6 Jennifer
** whoo-hoo ** applause ** whistles **

Congratulations Jennifer!  Please email me so that I can facilitate your prize!

And the winner of the Weekly Card Giveway is...


#29 Lorraine
** yippeeee **

Congratulations Lorraine!  Please email me with your card selection and mailing address and we'll get that card out to you right away!

Ladies, my email address is tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com

This week we have a new sponsor joining us.  We have Claudia from Die Cuts R Us - A Crafty Little Place and she's offering a fabulous prize this week so you want to be sure to join us this week!  So we'll see you back here tomorrow for another sketch and another week of fun!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jennifer and Lorraine !!:D
    Love as always Gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo Melissa I see my name here what a lucky girl I am to have won your weekly card give away. I tell you what I really am so glad I could enter and I am determined to join you as much as possible I always find your sketches lovely I always save them and print them off each week ready then time just disappears before I know it I am to late lol. I will e-mail you.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...