Monday, October 18, 2010

And the winner is...

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was pretty low key which is just what I wanted!!  So did you all enjoy last week's challenge?  I did - thanks to all the players, you did a fabulous job with your treats and packaging.  I also want to thank Deedee Digis for sponsoring!

The winner of the prize from Deedee's Digis is...


#2 Summer
** whoo-hoo ** whistles ** applause **

Congratulations Summer!!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so that I can facilitate your prize.

Are you ready for another sketch?  Well, you'll have to come back tomorrow when I reveal another one.  We also have the wonderful Bee of Bee Crafty sponsoring us.  She has the most adorable digis in her store.  I actually have the pleasure of being on her design team and was thrilled when she agreed to sponsor my challenge blog.  So we'll see you back here tomorrow.  Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...