Monday, April 18, 2011

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  It was nice here, slumber party and all.  One of the girls brought Just Dance for the Wii, it was so much fun watching them dance to this game.

Last week I announced that I am looking for a couple of new DT members.  I did get a couple of applications, but I'd like a few more so I'm going to keep the DT call open to the end of this month.  If you're interested in applying you can play along with this week's challenge or next or both if you'd like.

Now for the winners from last week's challenge.  I would like to thank Tiffany's Doodles for sponsoring and the winner of the challenge is...


#6 Kate Edwards
** woo-hoo ** whistles ** applause **

And the winner of the weekly card give-away is....


#5 Melody
** yippeee!! **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com to claim your prize.  Melody, I will need your card selection from TMS #89 and your mailing address.

I hope you all come back tomorrow to play along with this week's challenge.  I will warn you, it's a challenge and it's a Judged one.  Truthfully, I forgot that last week was supposed to be the Judged Challenge.  Oops!  So tomorrow's challenge is a challenging one and we're looking for the best of the best.  Please don't get scared away, I think you'll have a lot of fun and afterall the reason we play along with challenges is to have fun, try something new and maybe push our artistic skills outside our self-made boxes.  We have a great sponsor joining us, too.  Chi Chi Memories will be sponsoring us so we'll see you tomorrow.  Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...