Monday, May 9, 2011

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and that all the Mother's had an enjoyable Mother's Day.  I didn't have to cook one single meal the entire day!  My daughter served me breakfast in bed which was toast, cheese and orange juice, followed up with a great cup of coffee after I showed her how to use my coffeepot.  My son Levi made me lunch (leftovers from last night's dinner) and a glass of Pepsi Max.  And then we ordered pizza for dinner, I got a free pasta bowl so we were all happy.

I would like to thank Gerda from StampFairy for sponsoring us.  We really enjoyed working with her images.  I also want to thank all the players who responded to Theresa's sketch challenge with some pretty amazing cards.

The winner of the prize from StampFairy is....


#19 Deonna
** whoo-hoo ** cartwheels ** whistles **

And the winner of the weekly card give-away is....


#2  Vicky xx
** yippeeee **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com to claim prizes.

And we'll see you back here tomorrow with another fun sketch and returning sponsor Sassy Studio Designs.  Have a great Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...