Monday, May 23, 2011

And the winners are...

Good Evening!  I hope you all had a great weekend, mine was super busy.  I am always excited to have really awesome sponsor's and fabulous players, lots or not so many.  Thank you to One Stop Cards for sponsoring and thank you to the 4 players.  However, with only 4 players, it makes it really impossible to have a winner and the Top 5.  And a weekly card giveaway person.  So I've decided that it is best if we postpone the Judged Challenge to this week's challenge.  This week's winner will be done by random draw and there will be a weekly card giveaway winner.  But how am I going to permit due applause to those players, well, that will remain a surprise.....

The winner of the voucher from One Stop Card Crafts is....


#1 Kathy Schweinfurth
** whoo-hoo ** applause ** cheers **

And the winner of the weekly card giveaway is...


#4 Debbie
** yippeee!!  **

Congratulations ladies, please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so I can facilitate prizes.  Debbie, please send me your mailing address and card selection.  You may choose from any of the cards in last week's line up except Angela's.  Sorry, I know it's super cute, but.... :0)

And Dawn and Debbie, without the two of you there'd be no surprise for all the players.... please email me as well.

OK - have a great Monday night, and I apologize for the late winner's post.  It couldn't be helped this time.  So we'll see you here tomorrow for another fun sketch and we're joined by a sweet sponsor, Wendy of Digital Delights... *squeal*  I love Wendy's images!  So super duper cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...