Monday, June 27, 2011

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend and is ready to start a new week.  I would like to thank everyone that played along and Sparkle Creations for sponsoring.  So let's get to the winner announcements....

The winner of Sparkle Creations prize is....


#4 sunny79
** whoo-hoo ** applause ** cheers **

And the winner of the weekly card giveaway is....

#6 Sally K
** yippppeeee!! **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com to claim prizes.  Sally, I will need your mailing address and card selection from last week's line-up (Angela's card is not available).

We'll see you all back here for another sketch (and it's a challenging one) and a great sponsor - we have Tracey of The Stamping Boutique back.  Yayy!!  I love these images, they just make me feel so happy.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...