Monday, July 25, 2011

And the winner is...

Good Morning!  Happy Monday to you.  I hope your weekend was a good one despite the temperatures all across the states.  We were feeling a bit of the heat here in FL, but I think other places were feeling it bit more.  Hope you found great ways to stay cool.

I want to thank all the players that came out to join us this week.  Everyone did such a great job with Dawn's sketch.  I also want to thank By LORi Designs for sponsoring - I hope we see her back again as a sponsor.  And now for the winner of the $10 gift certificate from BLD....


#19 Theresa P
** whoo-hoo ** hooray ** applause **

Congratulations Theresa!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com to claim your prize.

We look forward to seeing you tomorrow with another fun sketch and a great new sponsor.  We have a young and upcoming artist sponsoring us.  Her store is very small but her images are wonderful and her prices are so affordable.  We have K 'n K Designs joining us this week.



Have a great Monday, see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy to win. Love the designs at BLD. It's fun doing your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Theresa! Have fun picking out BLD images!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...