Monday, July 4, 2011

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  Very quick post today as I want to get in as much stamping as I can before I have friends over to grilling, playing in the pool and then over to the lake for fireworks.  I do hope you're enjoying your holiday weekend (to our US friends).

I am really glad to see that some people were brave enough to try out my challenging sketch.  Even when I started doing I thought to myself  "what the heck were you thinking!"  LOL I also want to thank The Stamping Boutique for sponsoring.  Always a joy!

So the winner of the Stamping Boutique prize is....


#7 Debbie
** whoo-hoo ** leaps ** cheers **

And the winner of the weekly card giveaway is...

#4 Paula Bee
** yipppeee!! **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com to claim prizes.  Paula, I will need your card choice.  Angela's card is not available.  I will also need your mailing address.  You are also the last receipient of card - going forward into July we will not be having the weekly card giveway.  If you are interested in owning one of the DT members cards, you may contact them directly via their blog (see Design Team Member page) to make arrangements.

So enjoy your holiday today - stay safe.  We'll see you back her tomorrow for a fun sketch and another great sponsor.  Paper Pretties is back with us after sponsoring us nearly a year ago.  That blew my socks off, I can't believe its been that long!  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...