Monday, October 3, 2011

And the winner is...

Good Morning!  I am sooo happy that we had so many players last week - we even had the wonderful Sandra McLean join us, what an amazing artist!  Thank you to everyone coming out to play with us this past week.  And a HUGE thanks to Jessica at There She Goes stamps for sponsoring us.

The winner of this challenge is....

#11 Desi
** whoo-hoo ** cartwheels ** whistles **

Congratulations!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com so that I can facilitate your prize.

We'll see everyone back here tomorrow with a super sweet sketch (even if I do say so myself) and a great sponsor!  We have One Stop Cards back and we couldn't be more excited.  I also have a super fantabulous line up to inspire you.

I'll have something very special to announce to you tomorrow - even my team doesn't know about this.  So we'll see you tomorrow.  Enjoy your Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...