Monday, December 26, 2011

And the winner is...

Good Morning!  I do hope that you had an enjoyable holiday weekend.  I know I did.  And I don't go back to work until Thursday, so life is good right now.  I want to thank everyone for coming to play with us this week and a HUGE thanks to Heather of Paper Pretties for sponsoring us.

Let's the announce the winner!  The winner of this week's challenge by random draw is....


** whooo-hooo ** cartwheels ** whistles **

Congratulations Debbie!!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com to claim your Paper Pretties prize. 

I won't keep you, I am off to take my kids shopping. They have gift cards burning holes in their pockets.  I figure if they're busy with what they want to do, I'll be able to craft my day away.  I'm feeling a trip to Joann's in the day today, too!

We'll see you back here tomorrow for another fun challenge and we have returning sponsor Print Candee playing along.  Enjoy your Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...