Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches #123

Good Morning! Happy Tuesday. We are so happy to see you here. I hope you're ready for a fun and challenging sketch. I announced yesterday that Tiffany Doodles is here to sponsor us. So let's just jump in with both feet and have some fun.

Here's the sketch....




Now, feast your eyes on the DT inspiration...















 


Feeling fun and inspired?  Good, because now it's your turn.  Show us your best - we can't wait to see what you create.



2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, it seems that many people found this one difficult, although your gorgeous creations should have given us plenty of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, this sketch was a stretcher!! but I love it and the more I think about it the more ideas I have. Just might make another card based on it .. loosely of course!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...