Monday, April 9, 2012

And the winner is...

Good Morning friends!  I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.  Even if you don't celebrate the holiday, I hope the weekend was good.

I want to thank Doodle Pantry for sponsoring again.  Doodle Pantry is one of our favorite sponsors!  The winner of their prize is.....


#23 Arjette
** whoo-hoo ** cartwheels ** hand-stands **

Congratulations Arjette!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com to claim your prize.

We'll see you back here tomorrow for another sketch, a judge challenge, a fun twist and a whole lot of fun.  It also means we have another favorite sponsor in the house.  Digital Delights join us this week.


Have a happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Wooowww Great!!! Thank you very much!!!! I just did send you an email!!

    gr. arjette.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...