Monday, May 14, 2012

And the winners are...

Good Morning TMS Fans! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day.

I want to thank Cindy from StampingScrapping.com for sponsoring us this week. I hope to have her back again.

The winner of this week's Judged Challenge is....

#15 Imke
** whoo-hoo ** snaps ** cheers **

And the Top 5...

#8 Grandma Bonnie
#9 Carla Suto
#10 Catherine
#11 Tracie C. 
#13 JustYolie
** yippeee **

Congratulations Ladies!!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.  Imke will receive the prize from TMS and the Top 5, I will give you a badge to proudly wear on your blog. 


Enjoy your day and we'll see you here tomorrow for a new sketch and a favored sponsor - DRS Designs. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so so much ! I am so happy to be in the top 5 ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. Too bad I was unable to play along, but maybe I'll use the sketch some other time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, I´m so happy that i won the judge challenge ! This is a great honor. THANKS to all my friends over at Tuesday Morning Sketches !!

    Congrats also to the other winners- fabulous creations too !!!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...