Monday, June 18, 2012

And the winners are....

Good Morning!  Happy Monday to you.  Wow!  What a week, I really enjoyed seeing everyone's interpretations of the sketch and color combos.  Great job everyone.  And a huge thanks to Designed2Delight for sponsoring us.  I hope this is the beginning a beautiful relationship!

So let's get right to the winners....

The winner of the prize from Designed2Delight is...

#4 Carla
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** cartwheels **

And our Top 5....

#1 Sally
#7 Carole
#8 Debbie
#10 Audrey
#14 Guylaine
** applause ** whistles **


Ladies, please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.  Carla, I will get you in touch with Faith for your prize.  Top 5 ladies, I have a badge for you to wear on your blog.  It's the new design.

Speaking of new design - I just want to say another thank you to Kim Teasdale for the beautiful, new design of our blog.  Cheers and cartwheels to you!

OK, so we'll see you all back here tomorrow for another sketch and this week, we're joined by another new sponsor.  The Beary Scrap will be sponsoring us and I am soooo excited.  What a great little store and I love love love her exclusive Tear Bears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...