Monday, February 11, 2013

And the winner is....

Good Morning everyone!  I know it's Monday but I am doing the happy dance this morning!!!  I am sooo excited to see that we had over 50 players this week.  Thank you so much for being faithful players and new players.  You are why we do what we do.

And now to announce the winner of the $20 shopping voucher from Freckled Fawn...


#31 Mari Harpham
** whoo-hoo ** snaps ** whistles **

Congratulations Mari!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com to claim your prize.

And to everyone else, I don't know if you know this or not... but Freckled Fawn is celebrating a birthday and you could be a lucky recipient of a prize.  All you have to do is Pin it to Win it.  Create a Pintrest Board and pin all of your favorite products from Freckled Fawn and you could win  12 of those products!  I started pinning last night and something weird happened, so I do have to back and start pinning again.

We are so grateful to Doe for sponsoring us!  We hope she'll join us again.

I hope you have a great Monday and we'll see you back here tomorrow for another fun sketch, a Judged Challenge and Bugaboo will be here to sponsor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...