Monday, March 4, 2013

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  We enjoyed this past week seeing everyone's designs.  We had players make multiple cards from the sketch.  Great job!

A huge thanks to Sweet 'n Sassy for sponsoring.  So let's see who won their choice of 3 digis.  The winner is....


#18 Pam Giudici
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Pam!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com so I can facilitate your claim.

We'll see you all tomorrow with another sketch and a returning sponsor.  The wonderful DRS Designs will be here with a great prize and my team will be here to inspire you and cheer you.  Have a happy Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you to the talented design team for the great inspiration cards and to Sweet and Sassy stamps for the prize! I am thrilled!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...