Monday, April 1, 2013

And the winner is...

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend.  Our weekend here was spent at home and very laid back.  I did make a nice Easter dinner of Cornish game hen with blackberry glaze, garlic mashed potatoes, asparagus and pretzel dinner rolls.  Everything was quite tasty!

I want to thank all our players this week.  I also want to send out a HUGE thanks to Jessi for sponsoring us. Now, let's see who gets that lovely selection of 18 hand crocheted mats...


#14 Andrea W.
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Congratulations Andrea.  Please contact Jessi directly at onecraftymama at hotmail dot com - She'll need your mailing address and selections.  I'm sure she'll cover all the necessary details.

Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you tomorrow.  We have a new sketch and a new sponsor.  CAS-ual Friday Stamps will be sponsoring!  I'm so excited that Michele agreed to sponsor our little challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I'm super excited to win Jessi's FABulous hand-crocheted mats.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...