Monday, September 16, 2013

And the winners are....

Good Morning!  We hope you all had a great weekend.  I know we all very much enjoyed your card creations, too.  Wow!!  Before I launch into the winner and Top 5 announcements, I want to thank Yours or Mine Paper Crafts for sponsoring.  They'll be back later this year!

And now the winner of the shopping voucher is....

#8 Chitra
** whoo-hoo ** cartwheels ** shouts **

and Top 5...

#3 Wanda
#4 Jen L
#6 Carla Suto
#14 Barb Housner
#16 Marianne
** yippeee!! **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.  I have badges for everyone and Chitra, I'll get you on the way to claiming your prize.

Have a great Monday everyone.  We'll see you back here tomorrow with another new sketch and our sponsor will be Raisin Boat.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoot! Thanks for picking my card for your top 5 and congrats to Chitra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYYY!!!!! Happy dance.... Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all winners! Yeah for all of you! Do that happy dance!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...