Monday, December 23, 2013

And the winner is...

Good Morning TMS friends.  We do hope you had a great weekend... Christmas preparations and all.  Hollyanne, Levi and I went over to a friends house to bake cookies and quick breads on Saturday. That was quite fun.  And yesterday I crocheted a scarf for my brother-in-law and gave my Silhouette an extra workout on several projects that I played with, too.  It was a good weekend.

Let me thank Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps for sponsoring us this week!  And now let's announce who won their fabulous prize.


#9 AJ
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** whistles **

Congratulations AJ!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com so I can facilitate you receiving your prize.

Everyone we'll see you back here for another fun challenge.  Have a super Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays. I e-mailed you last night about my win. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...