Monday, February 24, 2014

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  Thank you for another great week of fabulous card shares.  And thank you to our sponsor, Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet.

Let's get right to the winner, it is Monday afterall, and I'm sure we all have a huge to do list.



#1 Donna W
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** cartwheels **

Congratulations Donna!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.  Please put "Winner TMS #237 Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet" in the subject box.  I should be able to answer it straightway, I've not been very good about that lately.  I'm blaming it on the Benadryl!  But I am happy to announce, I think I am finally on the mend, I can breathe a little bit easier now.

We'll see everyone here tomorrow when we jump back into new sketches and this week's sponsor is Yours or Mine Paper Crafts!  Have a great Monday everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...