Monday, May 12, 2014

And the winner is....

Good Morning friends!  Wow - I am so glad that we had so many friends play along with us.  I saw some new faces, too. Thank you all for joining us.  Also huge hugs and thanks to Deedee for sponsoring us.  It's always a pleasure.  I also hope that everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.

And now the winner of Deedee's Digis prize is....



#8 Carol N
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** cartwheels **

Congratulations Carol!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com, please enter "Winner TMS #248 Deedee's Digis" in the subject box.

We'll see everyone back here tomorrow for another fun sketch, it's time for the Judged Challenge so we've got the added twist and we have a super amazing, fantabulous sponsor ever... ahem.  Check yourself Melissa.  So sorry friends for my lack of humility.  Actually, I'm sponsoring again this week.  Truth is, I wasn't able to get a sponsor for a few spots this year and I am OK with that.  It gives me the opportunity to share with you some favorite things of mine.  This week's prize, I am offering a $10 gift voucher to Ellen Hutson LLC.  This online store is a new favorite of mine.  Great selection, competitive prices and amazing customer service.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...