Monday, September 8, 2014

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  We hope you had a great weekend.  Mine was nice, over way too quickly!  Thank you everyone for joining us this week and a huge thanks to Wendy at Digital Delights by Looby Lou for sponsoring.

Before I announce the winner, it seems I have an apology to make.  I didn't realize that I sent the deadline to link up 4 hours earlier than I should have.  I am so sorry to those you usually join us after their Sunday meal and everyone is winding down.  I noticed at at 7:45 last night.  While I can't give back 4 hours, I will start the next challenge 1 hour earlier and end it 1 hour later.

And now for the winner....



#3 Julene
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Congratulations Julene!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #265 Digital Delights" in the subject box.

Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you back here tomorrow with a new sketch, the Judged Challenge and returning sponsor Deedee's Digis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...