Monday, January 26, 2015

And the winner is...


Good morning to you!  I hope you had a great weekend and were able to find some crafting time!

Thank you for playing along with our challenge this week!  We also want to thank Laurie at Doodle Pantry for sponsoring!!  So who won the prize from Doodke Pantry??

#8 - Jen from "3 Cats and a Bug"
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Jen!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #284 Doodle Pantry" in the subject box.

Our favorite picks for the week are...

Kris' pick
card by Donna R



Debbie's pick
card by Diane H



Nina and Jenee's pick
card by Mel C





Thanks for stopping by and we'll see you tomorrow with another favorite sketch revisited and we'll have returning sponsor Deedee's Digis and Kris has a prize package, too!  Yep! TWO sponsors again!!  Have a great Monday!! 



3 comments:

  1. Thanks Kris for choosing my card as your favorite. TMS is one of my favorite challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...thank you so much Debbie for choosing my card as a favorite pick...I really appreciate it...congrats to the others as well, and you guys are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...thank you so much Debbie for choosing my card as a favorite pick...I really appreciate it...congrats to the others as well, and you guys are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...