Monday, April 27, 2015

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  Happy Monday.  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  We certainly did see some great cards this week.  Thank you all for playing along.  And, of course, a huge thanks to DRS Designs for sponsoring.

The winner this week is...



#10 Kahtarina
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Congratulations Kahtarina!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #297 DRS Designs" in the subject box.

And our favorite picks this week....

Debbie's favorite
Card by Kahtarina


Nina's favorite
Card by Donna



Kris' favorite



Melissa's favorite
Card by Marianne


Thank you everyone for playing along and we'll see you tomorrow with a new sketch and another returning favorite sponsor, Deedee's Digis.  Have a great Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my card among the favourites this week. This was such an easy sketch to work with that my card came together in no time at all. Have a wonderful week or as they say in Greece: Kali evdomada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just checking the blog out - for some sketchy ideas :-)) and saw that my card got picked as a Favourite... thanks Kris, so sorry I missed this post, I would have thanked you sooner; it makes me so happy when people like my work... having a great sketch makes it easy :-) Donna xx

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...