Monday, July 13, 2015

And the winner is....

Hello!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I sure did.  Friday night was spent with friends, the rest of the weekend was spent with my family.  Can't get any better than that.

I want to thank you all for sharing your lovely cards with us this week and of course, a big thanks to Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet and the fabulous artists there for sponsoring.  The winner this week is....

#13 Cards by Dorothy
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** snaps **

Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #308 Stitchy Bear" in the subject line.

And for a favorite picks this week...

Kris' favorite
Card by Diane W 



Jenee's favorite



Debbie's favorite
Card by Andrea W



Melissa's favorite
Card by Heather M


Thank you so much for being a source of inspiration for us!  We'll see you here tomorrow with another new sketch and Deedee's Digis is back to sponsor!

3 comments:

  1. wow- thanks to Kris for picking my card as her favorite! It was fun to participate in the challenge and even more fun looking at all of the other creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Melissa for picking my card as your favorite! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw my name! Thank you!
    Congrats to the favorites - adorable cards.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...