Monday, July 20, 2015

And the winner is...

Good morning TMS friends!  I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.  I went to the beach on Saturday with my kids and had a great time.  My knees got sunburned a bit... so much for SPF 50!  It was still great fun and I hope to go a couple of more times before the summer is out.

Thank you so much for joining us, too.  Loved looking at everyone's fabulous cards!  And a huge thanks to Deedee's Digis for sponsoring.   The winner is...


#9 Becca
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Becca!  Please email me and put "Winner TMS #308 Deedee's Digis" in the subject box.

And now for our favorites.  It just happens that Becca's card is Jessi's favorite!

Jessi's favorite
Card by Becca



Melissa's favorite
Card by mhines



Jenee's favorite
Card by Annie



Debbie's favorite
Card by Kleido



Kris' favorite
Card by Mel C

Not pictured, wasn't approved on SCS yet

Nina's favorite
Card by Donna



Thank you again everyone.  We'll see you tomorrow with another sketch and great sponsor.  This one is new to TMS, SLS Lines will be joining us.  This is a little shop on Etsy with all sorts of images and digital papers.  See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Awwww hoooooooray!!! A double time win! I'm just back from vacation today and this is such a way to be back! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...