Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tuesday Morning Sketches #342

Good Morning TMS friends!  Thank you for joining us for another fun challenge.  This week's sketch is another Jessi inspired sketch.  In the card that Jessi had me design from actually had stitching where I have the vines.  It's really open to your interpretation.  Like Debbie used lovely pearl flourishes, Kris used water elements, Lee used bubbles and I used words.  So don't get caught up in what is there on the sketch, it simply represents an element.

Our sponsor this week is DRS Designs and the prize is $10 voucher to use in their store!

Here's the sketch....


And here's what the design team did with it....




It's your turn to play!  Have fun with this sketch because we certainly can't wait to see what you create.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the sketch and inspiration. I think I need to edit my post on my blog - not sure why the image is much more cropped than usual.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...