Monday, June 13, 2016

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends.  Thank you all so much for joining us this passed week.  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  It's been crazy here, living within 30 miles of that horrible, senseless shooting at a nightclub in Orlando.  I hope that you all join me in praying for the families that were personally affected by this as well as the community.

I also want to thank All Dressed Up for sponsoring us.  The winner of the prize is....


#8 Linda
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Linda!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #355 All Dressed Up" in the subject box.

And our favorites...

Kris and Debbie's favorite
Card by #3 Vickie O'Dell

Melissa's favorite
Card by Suze

Jessi's favorite
Card by #11 Susan


We'll see you all tomorrow with another new sketch and our sponsor is returning sponsor, Bugaboo Digital Stamps.  Have a great Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo. Thank you Melissa for selecting my card as your favourite. Congrats to Vickie and Linda too.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...