Monday, August 22, 2016

And the winner is....

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  I still haven't found a functional place in my home for my printer, but I actually moved the empty bins out so I don't feel like I'm living in storage unit.  And I actually did a little bit of crafting.  Not too much as I'm still trying to function in this small living space, but I'm getting there which is making me a happier person.

Thank you to everyone who joined us this week and HUGE thanks to our sponsor, Lacy Sunshine!  The winner of the prize is....


#9 Julie T.
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Julie, please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #365 Lacy Sunshine" in the subject box.

And some favorites...

Debbie's favorite
Card by #9 Julie T

Wanda's favorite
Card by #10 AJ

Melissa's favorite
Card by #5 Nana Donna

We'll see you all tomorrow for another fun sketch and our sponsor is Digital Delights by Looby Lou.  Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Julie T. for the win and Debbie and Melissa for a DT fav pick. Thank you Wanda for picking me as your fav.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...