Monday, May 8, 2017

And the winner is.....

Good Morning TMS friends!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I sure did!!  I got a lot of cleaning done, I got a lot of crafting done and I got to talk to my son for 5 minutes.  Seems the littlest things bring the greatest joy.

Thank you all so much for joining us this past week!  I have to apologize to all, I didn't get around for comments this week - it's busy for me at work and with a full week and day or two of vacation coming up for high school graduation and Navy basic training graduation I have to work very long hours.  The weekends are mine to get house chores done, what crafting I need to get done and it's just not leaving me a lot of computer time.  I see everyone's entries and I ooooh and ahhhh over them but I just don't get to leave my written sentiment.  Please understand.

Alrighty!  Let's see who wins this gorgeous die and embossing bird set!  I'm going to have a hard time letting this go!


#14 Marsha D
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Marsha!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #401 TMS (M)" in the subject box.  Please include your mailing address.

And for our favorites....

Jenee's favorite
Card by #7 Marsha D

Debbie's favorite
Card by #4 Karen Finkle

Janice's favorite
Card by #17 Amy Marshall

Melissa's favorite
Card by #6 Donna W

Everyone have a spectacular Monday and we'll see you tomorrow for another fun sketch and DRS Designs is back as our sponsor.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winner and all the favorites. Thank you, Debbie, for picking me as your favorite. It meant a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...