Monday, October 23, 2017

And the winner is....

Good Morning TMS friends!  I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I caught a nasty cold so the weekend was spent sleeping a lot.  I still don't feel very well, but I'm on the mend.  You all did a great job with your cards - thank you so much for sharing them with us.

A HUGE thanks to Bugaboo for sponsoring us, too.  It's always a pleasure.  The winner of the 4 images is...


#7 PJ's Projects
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations PJ!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com.  Please put "Winner TMS #425 Bugaboo" in the subject box. 

Our favorite picks this week...

Jenee's favorites (yes, 2)
Cards by #7 PJ's Projects for the theme and
#10 Wendy Aungst for the paper

Carol's favorite
Card by #9 Margaret A

Janice and Debbie's favorite
Card by #1 Carla

Melissa's favorite
Card by #8 Laura Jean

Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you tomorrow.  We have a fantastic sketch by Debbie that you're going to want to use again and again.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Carol for picking my card as your favourite. Congratulations to the winner and other favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenee for choosing my card for theme, so glad you could pick two♥. Congrats to all the favorites. Fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...