Monday, December 4, 2017

And the winner is...

Good Morning TMS friends.  Happy Monday!  You all loved Debbie's sketch, you created some beautiful cards to share with us.  Thank you.

A HUGE thanks to Pink and Main for sponsoring.  Now let's see who wins the prize....


#15 Stamping Kitty
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Kitty!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #431 Pink and Main" in the subject box.

Our favorites this week...

Debbie's favorite
Card by #19 Amy Marshall

Janice's favorite
Card by #21 Cindy Major

Carol's favorite
Card by #15 Stamping Kitty

Melissa's favorite
Card by #2 Stamping Kitty

Have a great Monday and we'll see you back here tomorrow with another fun sketch and We Are 3 is back to sponsor.

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness!!!!! I could not be more excited right now! Woohoo! Thank you so much! I will email you right away! Did I mention I'm very excited?!!!! Congratulations to Amy as a favourite, and thank you to Carol and Melissa for choosing two of my cards as your favourites! I loved that sketch!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...