Monday, December 2, 2019

And the winner is.....

Good Morning and Happy Monday.  Is everyone ready to start another week?  The countdown to Christmas has begun.  I decided I'm not shopping this year.  I want experiences more than gifts.  It started with my son and his girlfriend taking me to Mickey's Christmas Party and Disneyworld.  This is the 2nd time I'd gone in just about as many weeks.  I went the beginning of November with friends that work at Disney and then my son took me.  I had a great time both times, but honestly enjoyed the 2nd trip with my son so much more!  I am thankful.

I want to thank the players that did join us this week.  I am thankful for you.  I wonder if everyone else decided that being with family was more important - because it truly is.  I hope it's not the prize that made you stay away because I personally enjoy immensely sharing our player's work as much as I enjoy sharing the team's work.  You all inspire us!

The winner of the guest design spot is....


#1 Karen Christopherson
** whoo-hoo ** cheers ** applause **

Congratulations Karen!  Please create your Anything Goes project to be featured on 12/24.  Send a picture to me at tuesdaymorningsketches at gmail dot com and enter "Winner TMS #531 GDT for Anything Goes" in the subject box.

Our favorites this week....

Debbie's favorite
Card by # 3 Shirley Gentry

Melissa's favorite
Card by #5 Cath Lacarterine

Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you tomorrow with another fun sketch and some really great inspiration from the team.  I've seen it!  You're gonna love it!

1 comment:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...