Monday, May 24, 2021

And the favorites are....

 Thank you to everyone who joined this week!  You did a great job with your cards and although I didn't get around to each of them to leave a personal comment (I'm under the weather and slept most of the weekend), I did take time to look at each one. 

The favorites this week....

Andrea's favorite - Card by #9 Maria Helena

Debbie's favorite - Card by #4 Uschi

Debi's favorite - Card by #3 Shirly Gentry

Margreet's favorite - Card by #5 Lisa Lynn

Melissa's favorite - Card by #6 Klarka

Patti's favorite - Card by #2 Susan Renshaw

Tammy's favorite - Card by #


Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see you tomorrow with a new sketch!!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the DT Favourites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Patti!
    Congrats to the other favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing one of my cards as a favorite, and congrats to all the faves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your favorites, I am just now realizing it. I come to the site to see what the current challenge and see that I was chosen. Thank you so very much, it was such a nice surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ever so much for your choosing my card as one of the favorites. It was a surprise and it made me really happy. Congratulations to alle the other favorites.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...