Monday, November 22, 2021

And our favorites are...

 Hello and Happy Monday.  This is the beginning of a holiday week for the United States.  It's Thanksgiving.  I'm not much for the holiday eating aspect of this occasion - I've never really been fond of turkey, cranberry sauce and other traditional fare.  But what I am fond of is the memories I have as a kid and holidays spent with family.  Whether it was my Mom's side of the family with all the additional Mexican dishes or my step-dad's side of the family where I feel I truly perfected my skill at making chicken and dumplings (although I still don't make homemade noodles like Aunt Melvidean).  The homes were just always filled with kids running around playing, grown ups talking and a lot of laughter.  I am most thankful for those memories.

But Thanksgiving - well it's just that.  Giving thanks for all blessing and even for the trials. I am thankful for my wonderful team, past and present.  I have been surrounded my a lot of talented women who I have learned so much from and I am grateful for their continued support.  I am thankful for the players, from the few to the many, who join us week after week.

Thank you to those who joined us this week - you made some really lovely cards to share with us!  Our favorites this week....


Andrea's favorite - Card by #4 Donna R

Debbie's favorite Card by #3 Suzanne

Debi's favorite - Card by #2 Carla

Melissa's favorite - Card by #Yvon

Patti's favorite - Card by #5 Maria Helena


Have a great Monday everyone we'll see you tomorrow with a fun sketch by Debbie.

4 comments:

  1. Debi thank you for choosing my card as your favourite.
    Congratulations to all favorites.
    carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa thank you choosing my card as uur favorite.
    Congratulations to al💙

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrea, thank you for choosing my card as your favorite! Happy Thanksgiving to all the U.S. players out there.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...