Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Annual Anything Goes Challenge

Hello!  Welcome to Tuesday Morning Sketches.  This week kicks off our...

ANNUAL ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE!

With it being the last 2 weeks of the year, my amazing team uses this time for a much needed break to get themselves ready for the Christmas and New Year holidays, spend time with their families and recharge their creative batteries.

There are rules to this challenge, though...

1.  Your project must be new, no back linking.

2.  Your project must be PG rated.

3.  It is anything goes, but must be crafty related.  Feel free to share a crocheted/knitted project, other paper craft, mixed media, art journal, even planner pages you're particularly proud of.

4.  You may enter as many times as you'd like!

We do have a prize, as usual.  This year I'm giving a $25 gift certificate to Simon Says Stamp!



Now let's check out what our design team made to share with you.  Please be sure to leave comments.  The team does work hard, they deserve a little love and recognition.




Andrea created a sweet card reminding us of what is important this season.


Oh, it looks like Debbie had some great fun making up these adorable tags!

Debi



Oh my goodness, look at this adorable Christmas card Debi make.  That jingle bell and red jammies made me squeal!

I made a fun rocker card.

Patti


Patti made a gorgeous scrapbook page.  If I had to guess, this is one of her beautiful granddaughters celebrating a special birthday.

Tammy


Tammy made a really fun Christmas card with lots of layers, yummy gingerbread house and hot chocolate.  It certainly has visions of sugarplums dancing in my head!

Okay friends, now it's your turn to play along.  Just remember the few simple rules.  Have fun, get crazy, share in the comments if you received a fun crafty something for Christmas!



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. OMG! Such darling designs by the DTs! Thanks so much for a ANYTHING GOES! It's not Christmas yet but my fingers are crossed that I receive some crafty things on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Than you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been ages since I played here and I can't help but love an Anything Goes theme so I just linked up! Your inspiration cards and projects are AWESOME! Every single one of you has outdone yourselves! I hope your holidays have been happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice way to the end the year, I'm putting on my thinking cap now! The design team has done a great job, providing a variety of inspiring ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the fun challenge! Love all the creations from the DT!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...