Monday, April 4, 2022

And the favorites are....

 Hello and Happy Monday.  I hope it was a better weekend for you than it was for me!  My daughter has the flu - we were at Urgent Care Friday afternoon and they tested for COVID and strep which both came back negative but she has the flu.  She had a super rough night Friday night.  And by Sunday, guess who's got a tickle in the throat and cough?  Yep!  I CANNOT get sick.  My son comes home on leave and he'll be here Tuesday night!!  Please send prayers, happy thoughts and healing vibes.

Okay enough about me.  Let's talk about you!  Wow!  Did you all do a fabulous job with the sketch.  I saw some adorable Christmas and Easter cards and lots of in between.  You players never cease to amaze me.

Our favorites this week (you always make this such a difficult choice)...

Debbie's favorite - Card by #11 Maria Helena

Debi's favorite - Card by #2 Jennie Maier

Melissa's favorite - Card by #6 Erin S

Tammy's favorite - Card by 


Have a great Monday everyone and we'll see tomorrow with a new sketch by Debbie and some new team members!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...