Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Tuesday Morning Sketches #734

Hello TMS friends!  Thank you all for joining us last week.  Before we get to this week's challenge, a message on behalf of my team and myself...

This week is Thanksgiving week here in the US.  This is the week that families get together, eat lots of good food and reflect on what we're thankful for.  My team and I are very thankful to all of you who join our challenges.  Whether you never miss challenge or you can only join every so often, we're thankful to you.  TMS has been around since 2009.  I started this challenge blog in July of that year and a few months later my world be turned upside down when my husband left my children and I.  Well, TMS has been here along with some really great team members have been my therapy and you all brought me through a very dark period of my life.  Since then my children have grown and flown the nest and I have made a lot of crafty friends.  I continue to be thankful of this hobby and of each and everyone of you.

To my team and TMS friends, I am thankful for you!

Okay - let's get to this challenge!  We're teaming up with our friends at Double Trouble again!  So with our sketch, there's an added twist.  Add stitching to your project.  






Our design team created some really lovely cards....









We hope you have fun!  We cannot wait to see what you come up with using these combined challenges.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...