Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More Great Sponsors

Hi - Just an update on the sponsors! I am sooo excited!! I just heard back from Toni who owns The Digi Shack and Melyssa who is the owner of Whimsie Doodles - both are great companies with awesome digi-images!! I'm so honored that they've agreed to sponsor.

We're getting closer to the 7th and I've already seen the card from one of my design team members - she emailed it to me yesterday and it's fabulous!! And I am not at all biased about my design team, they are my sisters and they are PHENOMINAL papercrafters! I can't wait to share their cards with you.

I really need to get the word out about Tuesday Morning Sketches, so I have a deal for you. If you share the news about my blog, get your friends to become followers (who hopefully become participants) and they leave me a comment with the name of who referred them and I will send you both a little something. Deal?

Edit: By the way, it occurred to me that all great offers have to have a deadline. I will send a thank you gift to the first 25 referrals. So if one person refers 5 people, the person who did the referring will get one gift and so will each of those 5 people. I have a really really cute thank you gift idea, so go tell everyone. Please.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! I just found your blog thru PaperCrafty above me here and I'm very excited to see what kinds of challenges you'll have! I will be posting again on my blog later tonite, and I will mention you then.

    Peace and Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be here on Tuesday! Karin-abella referred me! I can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...