Monday, February 8, 2010

And the winner is...

Good Morning! I hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. Here is WV, we were hit with about 3' of snow. It was a gorgeous day yesterday and today promises more sunshine. The roads are so bad though, the kids are off school today and tomorrow.

Alrighty, let's get to the winner and sponsor announcements!

(A note on why I started at #6, the first 5 entries belong to KL SNSS' design team.)

The winner of the challenge is...

#20 Lisa Foster
** whoo-hoo ** applause ** cheers **

Congratulations Lisa! Every can see her card here. Be careful, it's hot hot hot! Lisa, please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com with your address so I can forward on to our sponsor.

A big thank you to Kelly from KL Stampin N Scrappin for sponsoring us and another thank you to her DT for joining in the fun.

And speaking of great sponsors, this week we have DRS Designs joining us. I want to thank Cathy for supplying my team and I with wonderful stamps to play with! The prize:



Wow! A $10 coupon to the winner - and with so much to choose from, this will be a fun shopping trip. So be sure to come on back here tomorrow for another great week of fun and be ready to be challenged, I know I was!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Lisa!!
    wow a very hot card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lisa!! I can't wait to send your package out. Please notify Melissa so I can get your address.

    Also . . . wooohoo, for your next sponsor, girls! I got my first "store" order this past week from DRS Designs and look forward to adding their terrific stamps to my store as well. I have ordered from DRS before, and absolutely love so many of their sentiment stamps (although there are terrific images to chose from as well). Enjoy! Kelly

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...