Monday, March 22, 2010

And the winner is...

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  It was so gorgeous this weekend, I was able to open the windows and let some fresh air in!

OK, let's get to the winner announcement.  The winner is...

#23 Sarah-Louise
** whoo-hoo  ** applause ** whistles **

Congratulations Sarah-Louise!  You can see her wonderful project here.  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so I can facilitate your prize.

This week we're not doing the Weekly Card-Giveaway, but that will be back next week.

So we'll see you here tomorrow for a new sketch challenge and a new sponsor.  We have Stitchy Bears Stamps joining us and talk about some great images.  You may be familiar with their work as it was available via Digital Ink, but sadly, Digital Ink had to close it's virtual doors.  I look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

1 comment:

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...