Monday, March 15, 2010

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope you all had a great weekend.  I did for the most part.

OK, let's just jump on into the announcements.  The winner of the prize donated by Pez-a-Doodle Designs is...


#7 Dora
** whoo-hoo ** applause ** whistles **

Congratulations Dora!  You can see her adorable card here.  Dora, please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com so I can give you the voucher code.

And the winner of this week's Card Giveaway is...


#9 Pat
** yippeee!!!  **

Congratulations Pat!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com with your card selection and address.

And now for our sponsor this week, is the sweet Mia of AiFactory who is giving a $15 shopping voucher to the winner.  Wow!

So we'll see you back here tomorrow for another challenge and another week of fun.  My sincerest gratitude for the you all continue to play along!

1 comment:

  1. WOW this is fantastic! Thanks so much. . . and yes of course I'll be back tomorrow for another sketch. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...