Monday, September 6, 2010

And the winners are...

Good Morning!  I hope everyone is enjoying their nice holiday weekend.

Before I get to the winner and sponsor announcements, I would like to talk to you a moment about a very special image that is available for purchase from Sweet n Sassy Stamps.  The proceeds of this stamp will be donated to a family of a little girl named Kate Thornton.  Sweet little Kate, in August 2008 at the age of three was diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia.  This sweet little girl lost her fight to this disease on Saturday, September 4th.  I just want to urge you to pray for this family as they grieve the loss of this precious little girl and if you can find it in your hearts to donate to this family either by purchasing this digi stamp from SNSS or donating directly via Kisses4Kate.  You can read about it here.

This is a card I made using the Princess Kate digi image.


Thank you for allowing me to take a moment of your time on this.  Now we'll move on to our annoucements.

The winner of the prize from Robyn's Fetsh Digis & More is...

#12 Marilyn
** whoo-hoo ** applause ** cheers **

I want to thank Robyn and Susan (Coordinator) for sponsoring us this past week and for supplying some wonderful digis for me and team to play with!

And the winner of the weekly card giveaway is...

#15 Colleen
** yippeee!!  **

Congratulations ladies!  Please email me at tuesdaymorningsketches@gmail.com to facilitate your prize.  Colleen, I'll need your card selection and mailing address, please.

Alright challengers, we have a returning sponsor joining us this week.  We have fun and oh-so-sweet Stef, better known as Glitterbabe sponsoring us and she's certainly one of my favorite sponsors!  So we'll see you back here tomorrow for another sketch and another week fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...