Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches #65

Good Morning!  Are you all ready for another fun sketch?  I thought this sketch was fun and you'll see so much possibility when you peruse through the DT creations.  Again, I'd like to thank Roberta for graciously sponsoring us again and providing us with awesome images to work with.

We are missing Hollyanne (who worked on her card, messed it up according to her and then had too much homework to rework the card) and Theresa who is smack dab in the middle of report cards and parent teacher conferences.  We'll look for their awesome work next week.

This is also Anita's last post for her Guest Designer spot.  She's been wonderful this month with great eye candy.  And with her last post, she brought along a friend.

Are you all ready?  Well, here we go.....


It's not too complicated.  I think it'll be a lot fun!  And now for the awesome cards the Design Team created.


First up is Angela's sweet card.  I love how this looks like we're looking out a window to see this momma and baby cuddling.


Here's Anita's card that looks just like a hand-painted ceramic tile.  Anita, thank you for being a great Guest Designer.

This lovely country blue card is from Jackie.  The papers are beautiful and the ribbon looks like denim.  Fabulous!


This stunning card is from Jessica - the colors couldn't be more perfect.


As I said, Anita brought a friend along with her this week.  Actually, this card is from her 15 year old daughter Katie.  I love the ribbon she used, so shimmery!


Tammy's card couldn't be more adorable!  I love the colors and Pumpkin Dillan is so cute!


And finally is my card.  I had so much fun coloring up this little mistletoe cutie!  I also used several materials from my hoarded stash, so I am proud of me!

Alright, now that you had some inspiration from the team, its time for you to go have fun and create.  Be sure to come back here and link your card or project directly.  To recap the rules, you are free to rotate, flip or modify the sketch to work for you but the basic elements must be present - the sketch must be recognizable.  We can't wait to see what you make and please leave us a comment, we do love hearing from you.  If you have a suggestion for the blog, I'd love to hear that, too.

Have fun!



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards ladies, with this great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, I was looking through my regular favs for a sketch and couldn't find one. Then I remembered that you have your own challenge - so I came on over and loved this one!!! So happy I found you and will be back often!

    Fabbie DT projects!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this week's sketch! DTs / GDTs have done amazing works, so inspiring! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

What Tuesday Morning Challengers have to say...